Thursday 16 January 2014

Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?
Who is your typical audience member?




Typical audience member

Male, 15-17, British.

Why male? 
I think that my film would be more suited to a male audience member, because my film involved gangsters, threats and mild violence. These are all things that a boy is more likely to be interested or involved in.

Why ages 15-17?
I think the ages from 15 to 17 would be the best suited to my film because, my film is a certificate 15, so everything it appropriate for 15 and above, but when you're 18 there a films of a 18 certificate so 18 year olds would probably be more likely to watch them.
Also, because my film is based on teenagers aged 16-17 they can relate more to what is going on.

Why British? My film is a British film, it features people who like in the UK, therefore, they are likely to be more interested if it is based somewhere near to where they live.

Their interests..
Mild violence,
Watching films,
Film involving teenagers,
Guns.

why?
The audience watching my film should possible be interested in these things because these things are what my film involves.



these are some things that the males in my target audience might spend their money on..


 Typical audience member..

Female, 15-17, British.

Why female?
-because the only violence in my film is mild, girls probably wouldn't mind watching it. Also, because the ring leader in the gang is female it portrays girls as quite strong so girls would enjoy watching this film because they aren't shown at weak, like they normally are in other thriller films.

Why 15-17?
-I think the ages from 15 to 17 would be the best suited to my film because, my film is a certificate 15, so everything it appropriate for 15 and above, but when you're 18 there a films of a 18 certificate so 18 year olds would probably be more likely to watch them.
Also, because my film is based on teenagers aged 16-17 they can relate more to what is going on.

Why British? 
-My film is a British film, it features people who like in the UK, therefore, they are likely to be more interested if it is based somewhere near to where they live.

Their interests...
watching films,
mild violence,
threats,
guns.

These are some of the things that the females in my target audience would spend their money on..




What type of consumer are they? 

I think my target audience members are likely to have 
bought versus thriller films before.
 I could see them watching films such as, Jack Reacher. Because they are interested in action, thriller and horror. They like seeing things; such as, knifes, guns and violence.

my target audience would spend to majority of there time on websites. Such as, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

What type advertiser would this attract?
This would mainly appeal to advertisers would produce products suited for both male and female.






No comments:

Post a Comment